http://realtytimes.com/rtpages/20081110_condotrends.htm
Since our discussion this week was in regard to condos v. cooperatives, I thought this article was especially relevent. Basically, it tells us that baby boomers will be driving the condo market because of their reluctance to do maintenence and that condos will get bigger for those who want office space and guest quarters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What I like about this article is that it says they are making condos larger to accomodate other uses. That was always my problem with condos when they first became popular - their interior space. Now there are condos I would easily give up my single house for. Having extra space outside is not all it's cracked up to be. Your neighbors are further away so you don't develop as close of relationships and there is just too much work to do no matter the season.
Post a Comment