http://realtytimes.com/rtpages/20081118_realestateoutlook.htm
This article is basically talking about the Housing market not being the Stock Market. The Housing Market is in recovery and the %s are on the rise lately. Its a positive outlook instead of all the negative in the economy.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I read this article but I still don't understand how the housing market could be in recovery. Regardless of the prices and mortgage rates, if everything is as bad out there as is being said - for instance, food prices, gas, tuition hikes, etc. - I still don't see how people are able to now run right out to take advantage of some lower mortgage rates, for example. Or is it just that people are still biting off more than they can chew? Aren't we still looking at foreclosures in the future until there is a greater overall recovery?
Post a Comment